Thursday 14 August 2014

Wilko Premium Blusher Brush


I recently posted a blog post of wilkinsons premium stippler brush, boasting how amazing the affordable new collection was, showcased via the stippler brush. Therefore, leading me to purchase the blusher brush from the same collection. 

Wilko Premimum Blusher Brush RRP £3.00


If you have seen my previous post regarding the stippler brush then you will recognise the design to be identical to the stippler brush, highly expected being from the same collection!

Wilkinsons have really out done themeselves recently with their make up department, the stores now have a bigger selection of big brands such as Rimmel London and Maybelline but perhaps more exciting is there own brand accessories, i.e. Their Premimum brushes. 


This particular brush is made of 100% synthetic hair, the handle is plastic; mostly matte black but it has a beautiful rose gold plated top holding the soft luxurious brush bristles itself. A lovely classy design, although I do have my reservations on how long the handle will hold up. The brush itself comes in a very useful travel case, which I personally use to keep my brush in whilst not in use. 


The application is just as pleasing, I have used it for both blush and bronzer, preferring its application for bronzer far more. Not only does it feel soft and velvety on the skin but it applies and blends evenly, leaving the skin looking naturally sun kissed. 

Now let's talk about the most exciting element of this brush, the price! At only £3.00 this brush is almost essential for any make up collector. It is great quality, gives great results and only entices you to purchase more from the collection. 

Once again, well done Wilkinsons. The new Premimum range is not only taking me by surprise but making me want to sell it myself. I certainly hope they will be looking to extend the range further in the near future. 



Follow me:
Instagram; amybrooker345
Twitter; @amysjbrooker 






No comments:

Post a Comment