Monday 13 October 2014

October Glossybox 2014

I have no idea where the time goes; yes I am referring to my glossybox, having been a month already the October box has now arrived. 

This month the theme was pop art, as you can see from the picture above, the box itself was a little different this month as every subscriber received a different colour - mine being yellow. 



Another quirky aspect of this box is that usually it comes with a small product card with all the information regarding each product in the box. However, this month Glossybox has emailed the product card to create an online product card; the information was emailed prior to receiving the box therefore, all subscribers would be aware of the contents prior to the arrival of the box. I understand the concept and of course being a keen go green individual its a brilliant idea, however the beauty of this box is the surprise element, I for one quite enjoy the excitement of not knowing until I have the products in my hand!


NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK - Full Size £19.50 - 50ml

This is a 24hour moisturising mask which is said to hydrate and soothe the skin, leaving skin radiant, relaxed and minimal redness.
This mask was a spoiler in last months box - a nice smelling product and at full size it is defiantly a clincher with this box! 
I look forward to trying it out, a little bonus with this product is that GLOSSYBOX has provided a 15% code off at uk.nuxe.com with GLOSSY15. 

ÊTRE BELLE COSMETICS LIPLIFT PEEL - Full Size €12.95, 15ml

Possibly my favourite product of this months box; a lip scrub that once massaged into the lips and left to absorb for a minute leaves your lips soft, refined and free from dead skin. A beautifully formulated scrub that I have already fell in love with after one use. 
Defiantly a beauty must!

SO SUSAN COSMETICS FLUTTER MASCARA - Full Size £14.95, 4ml 
Slightly more pricey then your usual drugstore mascara however, not as expensive as high end. First of let me comment on the packaging, I love the shiny gold effect (not for camera purposes however), this So Susan mascara is said to create an ultra dark curled lashes after two applications. 

CIATÉ LONDON PAINT POT - Full Size £9, 13.5ml


The best trait of Ciate nail varnish is the value for money it brings; at almost 14ml for less than £10 this varnish is a steal. Although, perhaps more importantly the formula is undoubtably amazing, after one coat the colour is opaque, with a beautiful shine to the nails. Furthermore, the resistence of the varnish is also impressive, giving days of non-chipped nails. 


YVES ROCHER FRANCE QUELQUES NOTES D’AMOUR - Full Size £33, 30ml 


This is one of the most adorable mini samples I have ever received; the little perfume bottle is adorable. The smell on the other hand is deluxe - fresh, classy and highly addictive. On an even better note, the sample comes with a discount code;-

RIMMEL LONDON BB CREAM MATTE - Full Size £6.99, 30ml

As you can see from the image above a small sample came of this BB Cream. A cream I actually happen to love very much. For a much more detailed review please go and read my previous post. 

Overall this month was a great box, a lot better than usual, in my opinion. I am not sure too convinced with the revealed product card prior to recieving the box itself however, I would never fault a go green idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment