Sunday 8 June 2014

Bronze Glow Mosaic



Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic Radiant 2, 15g - £2.99

I love a good bronzer and at £2.99 this one is irresistible to merely try let alone fall in love with - and let me assure you, if your looking for a pretty summer contour (not heavy) then this super affordable bronzer does not disappoint.

As you can see from the bottom left picture the bronzer is a shimmery powder formula discreet but noticeable on reflection. The collection website defines the bronzer as;

"Multi-tonal bronzing powder with     natural sheen for a year-round glow."

I could not agree more, since receiving this product I have used it every day, a new essential for my make up bag! I use it to contour my cheeks and jaw line - I have received so many compliments since my first application on the healthy summer time glow I have every day and honestly it is all thanks to this bronzer. 

Highly recommend, girls if you don't own this then run to the stores now. This is without a doubt a fantastic affordable daily bronzer - subtle but effective, just what us ladies need for the summer. 



Follow me;
Instagram - amybrooker345
Twitter - @amysjbrooker 

No comments:

Post a Comment