Thursday 3 July 2014

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish, Lightscapade 10g/ 0.35 US OZ - RRP £23.00

Cheeky purchase today is this beautiful superbly pigmented highlight powder! Here is its MAC description; 

"A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adding buffed-up highlights to cheeks and brows,or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face."


In a nutshell I love this highlighter, it I purchased the lightest shade and was slightly weary of how it would appear on my skin. The worry was quickly suppressed, with a spray of fix+ onto a fan brush I found highlighting a two second job.

The pigmentation is fantastic after one swipe the consistency is flawless on my cheek bone but not too vibrant to appear over the top and scary. I real compliment to a face of make up!

The packaging is the new MAC window case which is beautful with it's modern yet futuristic design, giving this powder a classy image. 

For only £23 this highlighter is beautifully executed on the face and even more smooth then my previous favourite highlighter from the sleek contour pallette - it lasts all day and is a real essential to any make up bag and with varies other shades MAC accommodates ever skin tone and choice of highlighter sharpness! 



Follow me;
Instagram - amybrooker345
Twitter - @amysjbrooker

No comments:

Post a Comment