Saturday 5 July 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Dipbrow Pomade, Dark Brown 4g/0.14oz - RRP $18.00

Another little purchase from my trip to New York - I have heard so many good things about this product that I had to purchase it the moment I saw it displayed in Sephora and $18 is equivalent to £11.25 (based on the foreign exchange rate I received).



So for those of you who may not have heard of this product it is a brow gel for defining and sculpting your eyebrows; it comes in five shades (Blonde, Auburn, Chocolate, Dark Brown and Ebony) I of course bought dark brown to match my natural brow colour. Moreover, the description given by Anastasia Beverly Hills is;
"Waterproof brow colour ideal for sculpting, defining, and carving perfectly precise brows that won't fade. Smudge-free, creamy formula glides on skin and adheres to hair. Must-have for oily skin and humid climates."
The following pictures are a before and after using the gel;



I can not find one bad thing to say about this product myself, I love the results and how well the gel glides onto my skin and blend straight in with my brows with little to no effort needed on my behalf. The gel itself is very dark and looked too dark prior to applying so I almost bought the chocolate colour, but I am very thankful I didn't - the colour appears much harsher in the little pot - which is a very cute pretty petite design, I love the simplicity of the packaging. The little pot is defiantly not something to put you off purchasing this gel as a little dab of the gel goes a long way, I can envisage this product lasting months before I need to re-purchase.

This is the first Anastasia product that I have owned and I can see myself venturing to buy more, not only does the gel apply easy it also lasts all day, in fact all night also! However, when I do apply a make up remover pad on it, it will remove after a little scrub, which is great as usually long lasting dark products tend to almost tattoo itself onto my skin.

As usual, it will not review a product if I do not have overwhelming positive feedback on it and this gel is defiantly a positive feedback - I have always used my sleek eyebrow set, which is still my favourite drugstore brow kit hands down but this brow has defiantly been promoted to my every day make up bag, I love its durability and look equally.

To conclude if you have oily skin this is an essential or if you simply want to avoid greasy make up during the summer, an essential. You will wonder how you ever lived without it!




Follow me;
Instagram - amybrooker345
Twitter -  @amysjbrooker

No comments:

Post a Comment